Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mural Design Discussion Ideas from Kong Ho


My answers to the Think-Pair-Share Activity:
A1: My roles in this community mural project are facilitator, advocator, leader, mentor, partner, designer, and muralist. My past experience in community murals will be applied in this project and help me to be a good mentor and partner in this collaborative project.
A2: I expect the viewers to admire the diverse and similar cultures between Bulgaria and America with highlight in the arts, and understand the value of cultural exchange through art in this mural.
A3: Through comparison and contrast of two cultures, I expect to find a harmonious visual relationship in presenting the themes of culture and art.
A4: Any historical figures who has contributed to building the connection between two cultures no matter in art, science, or humanities.



No comments:

Post a Comment