Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Announcement 21: 7 Classes Left Before Due Date & Progress Photos on May 20th

I was quite disappointed that only 5 of you showed up in last Thursday class and two had to leave early. There are only 7 classes left before the due date to install all the mural fabric onto the wall on the week of June 14th. If you don't work harder for this collaborative mural, you are not only let me down but also yourself and others. I will present paper at the Athens conference in Greek in June 7th and another art education conference in Washington DC in June 10th, so I won't be able to attend the classes on June 7th and 10th. I would be grateful if you can still come to work on the mural even I am absent on those days. I have posted the progress photos of May 20th on this announcement.



No comments:

Post a Comment